Monday 3 September 2018

Tugas Pengolahan Citra dan Pengenalan Pola (Plotting the Radon Transform, Viewing the Radon Transform as an Image, dan Compute the Radon transform of the edge image)


Plotting the Radon Transform
I = zeros(100,100);
I(25:75, 25:75) = 1;
imshow(I)
[R,xp] = radon(I,[0 45]);
figure; plot(xp,R(:,1)); title('R_{0^o} (x\prime)')




Viewing the Radon Transform as an Image
theta = 0:180;
[R,xp] = radon(I,theta);
imagesc(theta,xp,R);
title('R_{\theta} (X\prime)');
xlabel('\theta (degrees)');
ylabel('X\prime');
set(gca,'XTick',0:20:180);
colormap(hot);
colorbar




I = fitsread('solarspectra.fts');
I = mat2gray(I);
BW = edge(I);
imshow(I), figure, imshow(BW)




Compute the Radon transform of the edge image.
theta = 0:179;
[R,xp] = radon(BW,theta);
figure, imagesc(theta, xp, R); colormap(hot);
xlabel('\theta (degrees)'); ylabel('x\prime');
title('R_{\theta} (x\prime)');
colorbar


Download disini









No comments:

Post a Comment